August 5, 2009

To My Dear Bro... With Love

I was just a kid, when God gifted me with this beautiful bundle of joy. Everyone said he was my younger brother and he will be my constant companion for the rest of my life. They were so true! For the past 23 years, we have shared beautiful memories, been there for each other and always emerged triumphed through crisis. It’s all because we have had each other and we always knew that no matter what we are there for each other forever.
I remember fights we had as kids, mom had to actually shout on us and give us lecture on how we should not fight & take care of each other. We have take care of each other oh so well. From childhood fights to masti as adults, I have shared the best memories of my life with you.
You might be younger to me but you are more mature for your age. You have stood by me as solid as a mountain, always encouraging me, loving me unconditionally but also stopping me whenver I make a mistake. You are a total rockstar and I just love how you can to many things perfectly well at the same time. I love listening to you play the guitar, or you always troubling me, doing all types of crack-pot masti and making me smile.
You have so many hidden talents, you yourself don’t know. Some you know well and I so love all the ones you display. With you around, I know I will never be short of smiles. Love you loads for being such a wonderful brother and friend. Happy Rakshabandhan to you.

1 comment:

ani_aset said...

this is sweet :)
unfortunately my sis doesn write blogs :)