June 2, 2009

Start of New Experience - Art of Living

Today was the first day of my Art of Living workshop. I have been wanting to do this workshop for a long time. My bro had done this and he speaks highly of his experience at this workshop. For some or the other reason, I could never attend a workshop. But this time, it was right near my house so I thought this is my best chance. Hence I registered for it. I am not a morning person, I hate getting up in the morning but I got the morning batch of 6-9 precisely for this reason. I wanted to go that extra mile for this workshop. I got up at 5 and was there on time. Wow!!! I surprised myself by getting up so early. Anyways Ms. Shashi Garg is out instructor. At the start of the session, we had a introduction round where we talked about who we are, what we do and what are our interests. Then we were split into 2 groups. We choose a teacher as our leader. We were taught breathing techniques and yoga asanas. I never realized how relaxed you feel by just concentrating on our breathing. At the end of the session, my mind and body was completely relaxed and fresh for the day. Looking forward to another great day tomorrow.

No comments: