May 27, 2009

Filled with Colors

I was never good at drawing and painting as a kid. I still remember making my younger brother complete my drawing book in school. I always envied people like my brother who could excel at it. All my attempts to try my hand it never got me anywhere near my goal. Anyways I was not dishearted because I was always trying to learn something else which was new and fun to do. Anyways today my 9 years niece was visiting me. She was carrying her drawing book and it gave me idea for my new thing for today. I asked her for her book and crayons. She was still wondering what Massi is going to do with my book. That is when I told her that I would love to color in her book. She was a little surprised but happily gave me the book. I choose two pictures in the book. One of a Child and second of a teddy bear. Both pictures related to childhood. I went crazy with the colors, never thinking what color would suit there. I just filled the pages with the colors I loved. It was like I was coloring my life with those colors as I was coloring in the book.

1 comment:

Janaaaa said...

ha ha... loved the way you have narrated it...